A branch of art that operates in 3 dimensions.
- Agesander , 1 century B.C. - 1 century A.D.
- Michelangelo , 1475-1564
- Statue of Liberty, XIX century
- Tatlin Tower, 1919
- Christ the Redeemer, 1931
- A worker and a kolkhoz woman, 1937
- Motherland calls!, 1967
- Spring Temple Buddha, XXI century
- 3D printing is XXI century fusion of sculpture and engineering
Pages in category "Sculpture"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.