- March 2017 - demobilizing FARC means handling weapons over to the U.N., means breaking up organization of FARC. That is the biggest mistake they have made!
- 2016 - Pres. of Colombia was awarded Nobel Peace Prize
- July 2014 - a good recap of the conflict between FARC and the Colombian state, with 2 videos, is here, from Al-Jazeera.
28/5/14 - FARC turns 50. A short video. FARC is mostly poor peasants fighting the landlords, on a wrong program, outdated today with the crisis of Stalinism.
26/5/14 - в Коломбии 60% граждан не голосуют - не за кого. Также как и на Украине. Все кандидаты - бандиты. В этих условиях, лучше всего бойкот. 1 процент населения - помещики, владеют более чем 50% земли.
March 2014 - Colombian gangs battle for control of territory in a poor neighborhood.
- 20.7.13 – new clashes between FARC and the government of Colombia
- 2013 - Tanya Nijmeijer interview to BBC ,
- 3 December, 2012 – while holding “peace talks”, the government attacks FARC
- 30 November, 2012 – talks are between FARC and the Colombian government about ending the civil war. Looks like the FARC has gone back on class struggle: Ivan Marquez, leading FARC negotiator, spoke of efforts to lay down arms to support peace: "We were not frightened by the issue of giving up our weapons because we believe that if we get rid of the causes that generate conflict, there would be no reason, no justification for the use of arms."
- A civil war between FARC and the government, backed by the U.S.A video interview with a Dutch woman fighting for FARC .