- April 13 - opposite the "Charging Bull" - a symbol of Wall Street - there is now "A Fearless Girl" statue . This is a sign of the times, opposition to capitalism.
- March 2017 - fight erupts between pro Trump supporters and those against him, at Berkley
- 2017 - U.S. appears as growing more radical, going leftward
- U.S. teacher believes that the U.S. is in for a civil war
- 2016 - workers fall for rhetoric of D. Trump about returning jobs to USA and vote for him as President. Says a lot about the modern working class.
- 2016 - Crowds protest again as police kill an unarmed black man
- Another protest over shooting of a black man in USA
- 2014 - a man is arrested for threatening to kill cops, as a revenge for the cops killing the black teens. Google and YouTube cooperate in providing such info to the U.S. government.
- "A House of Cards", a serial on the U.S. political system
What appears as “black” protests in USA – unarmed blacks killed by the police – are really social protests
- 2011 - "Occupy Wall Street ", in response to: 1) worsening economic situation, 2) impetus given by the "Arab spring".